Dear valued patients,
You are a valued part of our LCA family. The safety of our staff and that of our patients continues to remain our highest priority. We are a team of highly trained technicians here to serve people through providing the highest level of head lice removal services. We pride ourselves in having highly trained staff caring for all of our patients. Amidst this global coronavirus (COVID 19) outbreak, it’s important to let you know that our lice removal team has been trained in infection prevention protocols (including ones for COVID 19). Please know that we are in close daily monitoring of COVID 19 developments along with our local and state health departments, World Health Organization (WHO) and the US Center of Disease Control (CDC).
In each office, we strictly adhere to the CDC guidelines for infection control in a health care environment. We are dedicated to daily protocols of deep disinfection of the entire office, and sterilization of all instruments between patients. Your technician is also committed to using appropriate protective apparel to ensure infection control.
Please follow the CDC recommended guidelines in prevention of the spread of any viruses in this cold and flu season:
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home when you are sick, we will work closely with you to prioritize the rescheduling of your appointment
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces at home/work
- Please inform us if you have visited any current high risk area, as identified by the Government in the last 14 days.
- Practice good hand hygiene by washing your hands often, using either soap and water or alcohol-based hand gel for at least 20 seconds
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue
We’ll continue to closely monitor the situation and keep you updated as needed. Guided by our commitment to provide the best service, we will make the health of you and your family our top priority. Please, call us if you would need any clarification or additional information and thank you in advance for your understanding in this matter.